Terms and conditions
PAYMENT BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
- We make no additional charge for payment by credit or debit cards.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
- We operate a 3pm check in time and an 11am check out time.
- The charge for children is not automatically included in the rate but will be applied as follows:
- Children 3 and under stay and dine for free
- Children under 12 years receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
- Children 4 years and up to 11 years. Breakfast is included in the rate, all other meals will be charged at 50% of adult price or as priced on the children’s menu.
- Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.
- Children 12 years of age and up to 18 years will be charged a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement when occupying a sofa bed in the room with their parents and will be charged for all other meals as taken.
The following guidelines are applied by Bailbrook House Hotel to the development and production of healthy and good quality food for children:
- Food is freshly prepared
- There is a balance of carbohydrates, dietary fibre and essential vitamins and minerals
- The menu will include fresh vegetables and fruit
Dogs are not permitted at Bailbrook House Hotel. The exception to this is Assistance Dogs, which would include dogs for the blind or visually impaired, or dogs for the deaf or hard of hearing.
All pre-paid Promotional and Advantage rates are non-refundable. Bookings made on the flexible public rates may be cancelled up to 12pm on the day prior to arrival. A credit card is required to confirm the booking. Separate terms and conditions apply to functions, conference and wedding bookings. Please contact the hotel directly for information on the full function, conference and wedding terms and conditions.
We recommend that you take out suitable travel or wedding insurance as necessary.
RECORDING OF TELEPHONE CALLS
Reservations telephone calls may be recorded from time to time to help us improve the service we offer you.
POLICY ON TIPS
At Bailbrook House Hotel we are committed to the Code of Best Practice on Service Charges, Tips, Gratuities and Cover Charges. Whilst we do not add a service charge to your bill, 100% of the tips you may leave are distributed amongst the staff according to their wishes.
HOTEL PROPRIETORS ACT 1956
Loss of or Damage to Guests’ Property:
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, a hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the hotel.
This liability however—
(a) extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
(b) is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
(c) does not cover motor-cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this hotel or that liability there under attaches to the proprietor of this hotel in any particular case.
SMOKE FREE REGULATIONS
Bailbrook House Hotel operates a smoke free policy in bedrooms and public areas.